terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2012

Numbness mode...




I'm numb. Why are you numb? I don't know. I just am. I feel no joy. No pleasure. No emotions at all. It's like I'm detached of my body and I'm watching myself from up there. Every day is exactly the same. Wake up. Eat. Watch TV. Sleep. A perfect circle. No beginning. No end. Just a circle. You can't get out. You're stuck but detached at the same time. How did you end up like that? I don't know. I guess I were always like that but it was disguised with emotions, superficial emotions. Now I don't discover anything. I don't feel anything. You're weird. I'm not. This is my true soul. Emotionless. 

3 comentários:

E porque isto é uma selva e nós bandidos, escrevam para aí selvajarias e "bandidagens". Mas com moderação, ou como diria a grandiosa Fanny, "cuidado coa festa!"